Free games, free games; where for art thou, free games? They’re here in our contest, and this time with collectible card game Mad Crown for Steam.
What do you get when you mix an RPG, collectible cards, skill progression, dieselpunk aesthetics, monsters, dungeons, roguelike elements, and turn-based fighting? A run-on sentence, for starters. Also, you get Mad Crown, which celebrates its graduation out of Early Access this week.
To celebrate, developer S-Game is giving out 15 copies of the full game for you to dive into. Lucky you!
Peep this steelo:
Mad Crown is a dungeon crawling roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk world set hundreds of years after the human race destroyed the world with nuclear weapons. The nuclear Armageddon awoke god-like leviathans from beneath the earth’s surface and a doomsday battle between these creatures devastated the planet’s surface. Now a hundred years after the fabled battle of the gods, Humans try to carve out an existence in the mutated land filled with repulsive creatures.
Rumors have surfaced about the existence of the Mad Crown, a powerful artifact said to hold untold power that would rival the gods. Thus, you, like many others before, have set out to find the Mad Crown.
- Roguelike elements: Initial level zero setting, penalties for player death, inventory management, survival mechanics
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- Tough boss battles
- In-depth tactical turn-based combat
- Card deck system: use items and ability cards inside and outside of combat to your tactical advantage
- Vivid art style and scored soundtrack
- Adventurers reciprocal rescue! Adventurers can work together to rescue one another
• If you die other adventurers can reach out to and help retrieve all lost items
• Join a rescue team to help other adventurers killed in the Ruins and win respect and rewards
- Large enemy variety with multiple strategies
- 10 available characters classes
- Over 200 items to suit your party
- Challenging levels and special modes
When the world ends, all we’ll have left is cockroaches and collectible cards.
To get your hands on this deck, use the widget below to drop your name, email address, and shoe some love to your friends at Gamnesia. Like that Tacos guy. I hear he’s really lonely. Buy him a beer or something.
Our 15 winners will be randomly drawn on Friday, September 28.
Mad Crown is currently in Steam’s Early Access program, and will see its full release this Friday, September 28. Head over to Destructoid and PC Invasion for more chances to win!
Win a copy of Mad Crown from Gamnesia for Steam!