There are tons of gaming enthusiast podcasts out in the wild, but almost none of the top-tier podcasts are made specifically for Nintendo fans. That’s where we come in! We here at Gamnesia are bringing you a new episode of “Nintendo Week,” a podcast made for Nintendo fans by Nintendo fans.
As always, we break down the most recent week of news, including the insanity that ensued with the fourth wave of Amiibo, Retro Studios’ mysterious new project, and the buzz around Banjo and Kazooie as potential
Smash Bros. characters. After the break, we discuss the potential for Smash Bros. DLC—who we’re hoping for, who we think we’ll see and why, potential movesets, and our predictions for the final result of Smash DLC. Give it a listen to have a few laughs and think about this week in Nintendo!
Nintendo Week is currently available on iTunes, YouTube, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia, you have plenty of ways to access what we hope will become one of your most trusted ways to absorb information on all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you’d rather not subscribe, be sure to check back here every week for your new episode!
If you’d like to give us feedback, please email me at
[email protected], and we’ll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don’t be afraid to leave suggestions. And if you have questions about Nintendo that you’d like some insight on, please send those in as well! When we have a good number of fan questions, we’ll be answering them in one big block, so we’d love to hear some of your thoughts.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
More Information on This Week’s Stories:
- Retro Studios is Working on a Secret Wii U Game With a New Engine
- Jigglypuff, Ness, and Greninja Are All Retailer Exclusives
- The Fourth Wave of Amiibo is Already Sold Out at GameStop
- Zelda U‘s Demo Was Added to The Game Awards “Super Last Minute”
- Phil Spencer Supports the Idea of Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Bros.
- Nintendo Has Clarified That Third-Party Characters Are Indeed Eligible for the Fighter Ballot
- YouTuber Angry Joe Has Announced He Will Stop Covering Nintendo
- DeNA Aims to Make Over $25 million Per Month With Nintendo Mobile Games
- Pokémon Shuffle Hits 3 Million Downloads
- Nintendo’s Browser-Based eShop is Now Live
- Nintendo is Publishing Yokai Watch Outside of Japan
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Live Stream on its Mech-Based Gameplay
- Monolith Soft Explains the Class System in Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Monolith Soft Explains How Buffs and Debuffs Work in Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Popular Indie Studios are Pushing to Get Their Characters in Super Smash Bros.
- New Free DLC Pack for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is Out, Features Mario and Sonic Gear
- Here’s 25 Minutes of BoxBoy! Footage
- Rock Band 4 on Wii U isn’t Ruled Out
- Digital Foundry Says Splatoon Runs at a Smooth 60 FPS
- See How Mewtwo Has Changed Since Melee in This Comparison Video
- See How Lucas Has Changed Since Brawl in This Comparison Video
- Here’s 17 Minutes of Pokémon Rumble World Footage
- Fan-Made “Super Metroid X-Fusion” Blends Two Metroid Games Together
- This Device Turns Your iPhone into a Classic Game Boy, Cartridges and All
- The Binding of Isaac is Coming to Wii U, Xbox One, and New Nintendo 3DS
- Level-5 Announced Six New Yokai Watch Games
- Layton 7 and Fantasy Life 2 Were Also Announced for Mobile Devices
- Level-5 Announces “Snack World,” a Cross Media Project Coming to 3DS and Mobile Devices
- According to a Survey Sample, Shovel Knight is Number One in the Smash Poll
- Here’s our very own sample Smash Ballot survey
- Nintendo Hasn’t Capitalized on Amiibo’s Sales Potential Yet
- Pokémon Shuffle’s Early Success Is a Good Sign for Nintendo’s Mobile Plans
You can listen to the full version of this week’s break music, an amazing big band performance of several themes from the
Super Smash Bros. series, right here.