There are tons of gaming enthusiast podcasts out in the wild, but almost none of the top-tier podcasts are made specifically for Nintendo fans. That’s where we come in!
We here at Gamnesia are bringing you a new episode of “Nintendo Week.” This week, we talk about everything from Nintendo’s recent financial briefing, as well as the potential for
Smash Bros. DLC, and the long-term future of Amiibo!
Nintendo Week is currently available on iTunes, YouTube, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia, you have plenty of ways to access what we hope will become one of your most trusted ways to absorb information on all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you’d rather not subscribe, be sure to check back here every week for your new episode!
If you’d like to give us feedback, please email me at
[email protected], and we’ll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don’t be afraid to leave suggestions. And if you have questions about Nintendo that you’d like some insight on, please send those in as well! When we have a good number of fan questions, we’ll be answering them in one big block, so we’d love to hear some of your thoughts.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
More Information on This Week’s Stories:
- Majora’s Mask 3D‘s launch sales outpace A Link Between Worlds‘
- Majora’s Mask 3D boosted 3DS sales in Japan
- Nintendo’s digital sales are stronger than ever
- New Nintendo 3DS XL’s launch sales outpace the original’s
- Wii U’s year-end sales are about the same as last year’s
- Nintendo wants to push local multiplayer for 3DS
- Nintendo TVii isn’t coming to Europe
- Nintendo is surprised at how successful Tomodachi Life is
- There are more, currently-unannounced Wii U games coming in 2015
- Nintendo wants to help Japanese developers advertise their games in the West
- Next quarter’s investors’ meeting will feature Nintendo’s plans for QOL, smartphone use, and IP licensing
- New trailer for Pokkén Tournament
- New trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles X
- New trailer for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
- New trailer for Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Edition
- Star Fox U will feature multiple control options
- Nintendo’s stock was affected by a port strike on the west coast
- Nintendo confirms that the port strike affected Amiibo and New 3DS shortages
- The port strike is nearing resolution
- Japanese gamers’ requests for Super Smash Bros. DLC
- Captain Toad’s producer wants him in Mario Kart
- Ironfall: Invasion launches on February 26th
- US and Canada make up 63% of Amiibo sales
- Files sizes for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
- A speedrunner sets the world record for Animal Crossing: 71 hours
- Nintendo didn’t expect the Amiibo shortage to be so bad
- Nintendo might reprint certain sold-out Amiibo
- Nintendo is making NFC Amiibo cards
- Nintendo is making an app where Amiibo will unlock playable scenes from famous games
- Nintendo is making limited-edition Amiibo
- The recently-leaked golden Mario Amiibo is exclusive to Walmart
You can listen to the full version of this week’s break music, an amazing cover of “Clock Town,” from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask by Patti Rudsill and Kristen Naigus, right here.