After days of waiting, we’ve finally managed to get our hands on the full Hyrule Warriors feature from the latest Famitsu issue; we’ve gotten a glimpse at a few screens showing of Sheik and Princess Ruto, but now we can view all of the scans in high quality.
The scans have given us our first look at Darunia, a better look at Sheik and Ruto, and plenty of Ocarina of Time-related content for Hyrule Warriors, including some stages, weapons, and more!
Here’s what I’ve managed to find in the scans at first glance:
- Sheik appears to use her harp in what is presumably one of her special attacks. She also appears to use fire-based attacks at times.
- Ruto uses water-based attacks.
- There is a stage based on Lake Hylia.
- Sheik appears to be Princess Zelda in disguise, similar to Ocarina of Time.
- There is a stage based on Death Mountain.
- Darunia appears to wield the Megaton Hammer and uses fire-based attacks. He also appears to be able to perform a Goron rolling attack.
- Impa is getting a new weapon; it appears to be some sort of lance.
- Gohma appears to be a boss character.
- Lana seems to be linked to the Deku Tree somehow.
- There are alternate costumes for the Ocarina of Time versions of Link and Zelda.
Obviously, these are first impressions based solely on the art and screenshots; we should know more when the scans are translated, so stay tuned!
Source: Famitsu (via Nintendo Everything)