Well, it’s been a jam-packed day for video game fans, especially for Nintendo and Bethesda fans. While the bulk of the week’s press conferences won’t take place until tomorrow, there was still plenty of news today to tide fans over until the glut of content that will be announced over the next week. We got a whole bunch of information about the newest wave of Smash Bros. DLC, two new games from Nintendo at today’s Nintendo World Championships, and tons of juicy info about Fallout 4, Doom, and more from Bethesda’s conference. If you missed anything today, read on below to get caught up on all of today’s news!
Nintendo Pre-E3 Smash Bros. Presentation
- Watch Nintendo’s Pre-E3 Super Smash Bros. Special Presentation Right Here!
- Roy Is Officially Announced for Super Smash Bros. + New Challenger Trailer
- Old Super Smash Bros. Stages Will Return
- You Will be Able to Upload Smash Replays To YouTube
- Mii Fighter Amiibo Have Been Officially Confirmed + Trailer
- Nintendo has Confirmed the New Smash Bros. Mii Costumes
- Tournament Mode Will Arrive to Smash Bros. For Wii U in August
- R.O.B., Mr. Game and Watch, Duck Hunt, and Falco Receive Amiibo in September
- Ryu was Just Officially Released as a New Challenger in Smash Bros. + New Challenger Trailer
- All Smash DLC is Available Now, Including Roy and Ryu
- Today’s Smash Bros. Newcomers Will Be in the Nintendo World Championships Tonight
- Check Out These New Screenshots of Today’s Smash Bros. Newcomers
- Use Your 3DS as a Smash Bros. Wii U Controller With This New App
- Here’s What’s Been Updated in Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Patch 1.8.0
- Nintendo Reveals Amiibo of Animal Crossing Characters and 8-bit Mario?
Nintendo World Championships
- Catch the Nintendo World Championships Right Here!
- Nintendo Has Announced Earthbound Beginnings, a Translated Version of Mother
- Nintendo Has Announced Blast Ball, a New Multiplayer Game for 3DS
Bethesda E3 Press Conference
- Here’s Where You Can Watch Bethesda’s E3 Conference!
- The New Doom Launches Spring 2016
- The New Doom Will Feature “Doom Snapmap”, a Way to Create Customized Multiplayer Maps
- There is a New User Created Content Platform for Bethesda Games, Called “Bethesda.Net”
- Bethesda’s Team-Based Action Game, Battlecry, is Shown Off at This Year’s E3
- Doom Will Run at 1080p, 60fps
- Dishonored 2 is Officially Revealed
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition is Coming to Xbox One and PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is Shown off at E3
- Bethesda Unveiled The Elder Scrolls: Legends, a Strategy Card Game
- Fallout 4 Starts Before the Nuclear War, then Takes You 200 Years After It
- Get Your Own Pip Boy With the Fallout 4: Collector’s Edition
- Fallout 4 is Coming Out November 10, 2015
- A Mobile Game Based on Fallout is Available Tonight
- Fallout 4 will Feature a Crafting System
- Check Out Some Awesome Fallout 4 Footage in This Gameplay Trailer!
- Developers Give More Dishonored 2 Details
- Fallout 4 has Over 26,000 Lines of Recorded Dialogue for the Main Character
What did you guys think of today’s news? It was pretty action-packed, and we’re not even really getting started yet! Tune in to Gamnesia tomorrow at 12:30 PM EST for full coverage of Microsoft’s E3 press conference, followed by coverage of EA, Ubisoft, and Sony’s press conferences
later in the day!