Though E3 proper doesn’t start until Tuesday, the conferences got underway tonight with Bethesda hosting their first ever presentation. They certainly didn’t pull any punches, officially revealing titles such as Dishonored 2, as well as providing details on the highly anticipated Doom and Fallout 4. With all these exciting announcements and reveals, it’s quite possible that you overlooked some more exciting news. But don’t worry! We’ve got everything from the conference, as well as the post-conference interviews, gathered in one place for you to check it all out!
Here is everything covered in Bethesda’s conference:
- The New Doom Launches in Spring 2016
- The New Doom Will Feature “Doom Snapmap”, a Way to Create Customized Multiplayer Maps
- There is a New User Created Content Platform for Bethesda Games, Called “Bethesda.Net”
- Bethesda’s Team-Based Action Game, Battlecry, is Shown Off at This Year’s E3
- Doom Will Run at 1080p, 60fps
- Dishonored 2 is Officially Revealed
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition is Coming to Xbox One and PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is Shown off at E3
- Bethesda Unveiled The Elder Scrolls: Legends, a Strategy Card Game
- Fallout 4 Starts Before the Nuclear War, then Takes You 200 Years After It
- Get Your Own Pip Boy With the Fallout 4: Collector’s Edition
- Fallout 4 is Coming Out November 10, 2015
- A Mobile Game Based on Fallout is Available Tonight
- Fallout 4 will Feature a Crafting System
- Check Out Some Awesome Fallout 4 Footage in This Gameplay Trailer!
- Developers Give More Dishonored 2 Details
- Fallout 4 has Over 26,000 Lines of Recorded Dialogue for the Main Character
What was your favorite part of Bethesda’s conference? If you want to see the conference in full, you can check it out here! With more conferences yet to come, E3 2015 is already shaping up to be a heck of an event this year! Be sure to stay tuned to Gamnesia for your E3 news, as we cover the Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Sony conferences tomorrow!