The demo for Pokémon Sun and Moon released on the Nintendo eShop this morning, allowing fans to get a hands-on glimpse into the Alola region. While it was announced that players could obtain Ash-Greninja, there are some other items included that will be transferable to the full version of the game when it releases on November 18th.
Here’s everything you can obtain in the demo so far:
- Ash-Greninja for completing the main story in the demo
- A Star Piece for challenging all of the trainers on Ten Carat Hill
- A Nugget for catching three Pokémon in the Pokémon Catching Challenge on Ten Carat Hill
- Three Stardusts for talking to the woman in the eastern part of the city and then clearing out the rocks in the way with Tauros
On top of this, there are several people in the town that tell you to visit them again after a certain number of days. It can only be assumed that you can obtain more items by visiting these characters on the days requested. These are the important days to keep in mind if you played through the demo today:
- Tomorrow (October 19th), talk to the man right outside the Pokémon Center
- In 5 days (October 23rd), talk to the woman wearing a hat west of Hau’oli City Hall
- In 12 days (October 30th), talk to the man with a Pikachu inside Hau’oli City Hall
- In 18 days (November 5th), talk to the police officer at the Marina
- In 24 days (Nobember 11th), see the woman inside the Ferry Terminal
It seems the demo for Pokémon Sun and Moon had more to it than we originally thought. Have you guys played the demo yet? What do you think of the newest Pokémon title so far? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!