A Japanese Minecraft streamer, Daasuke, accidentally started a fire in his own house by mishandling a lighter—and the whole sequence of events was caught on camera. It’s almost painful to watch, considering that the fire could have been easily stopped with a household fire extinguisher and that everything Daasuke did do to stop it only makes it worse. Tossing water on an oil fire? Check. Fanning the flames with a comforter instead of smothering them? Check. Putting cardboard boxes on top of the fire and leaving the room? Check. You can watch the full video for yourself above.

No
ChannelImages
Our Verdict

Top

Alex Zangari
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm a lifelong Nintendo fan and PC gamer. A few of my all-time favourite video games include The Legend of Zeldas: Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask, Mass Effect 2, Rayman 2, and most importantly, Xenoblade. If I ever catch you making a "really feeling it" joke in our comments, you can bet your ass I'll hide it, you casual scum. Feel free to send me a private message if you have something you'd like to discuss... or if you just want to say hi!

    Comments

    Leave a reply

    You may also like

    More in News