If you know anything about Deep Silver’s Saint’s Row, you know that it’s ridiculous. Weaponized dildos and adjustable genitalia sliders are just the beginning of the insanity (I think I may have seen someone play as a toilet once?). Anyway, the newest entry in the series, Saint’s Row IV, will be hitting store shelves for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on August 20th in North America and August 23rd in Europe, but for at least one European citizen, that three-day wait is going to be more than justified. UK retailer GAME has unveiled an… “interesting” limited edition version of the game known as the “WAD WAD Edition”.
The WAD WAD Edition is absolutely ridiculous. There’s only one available, and this thing will run you $1,000,000. It includes everything from a “Full-Sized Replica Dub-Step Gun” to an actual “Virgin Galactic Space Flight.” Seriously, there are two cars on this list – not one, two separate cars.
- Saint’s Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
- Full-Size Replica Dub-Step Gun
- Hostage Rescue Experience
- Plastic Surgery
- Spy Training Day
- Personal Shopper
- Capsule Wardrobe
- 7 Nights at the Top Royal Suite of the Burj-Al-Arab, Dubai
- A week for two at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington DC
- First class flights to Washington DC and Dubai
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- New Toyota Prius + 1 Years Insurance
- A Years Super Car Membership
So, which one of you wonderful readers plans on buying this one for me?