There are tons of gaming enthusiast podcasts out in the wild, but almost none of the top-tier podcasts are made specifically for Nintendo fans. That’s where we come in! We here at Gamnesia are bringing you a new episode of “Nintendo Week,” a podcast made for Nintendo fans by Nintendo fans.
Join Alex, Ben, and Colin in a Nintendo Week Micro this week, where we fuse the News Block with the Lightning Round to bring you a ton of news in a tiny episode. Thanks to nearly an hour and a half of technical difficulties, we had to cancel just about every single one of our other segments this week, but we should be back next time with a full-sized episode, jam-packed with all the great content we originally had in store for you today. You can check out the mini episode below—or if you’d like to save it to listen later, you can
check the latest episode out on iTunes or SoundCloud, available now.
Nintendo Week is currently available in full on
iTunes, Podbean, SoundCloud, and right here at Gamnesia—and tons of videos from the show are available on YouTube where it’s easy to find them based on your favorite subjects… So between it all, you have plenty of ways to access one of the best places for information on all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you’d rather not subscribe, you can still find all of our Nintendo Week content right here at Gamnesia.
If you’d like to give us feedback, please email me at
[email protected], and we’ll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don’t be afraid to leave suggestions. And if you have questions about Nintendo that you’d like some insight on, please send those in as well! When we have a good number of fan questions, we’ll be answering them in one big block, so we’d love to hear some of your thoughts.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on Podbean
- Follow us on SoundCloud
- Follow Colin and Alex on Twitter
- Give us your feedback!
This Week’s Lightning Round:
- Kanto starter Pokémon are now Mario Maker costumes
- Another Pokémon GO beta scam
- Splatoon‘s next Splatfest is Red vs. Blue
- New details on Nintendo NY’s reopening
- Pokémon XYZ premieres on Cartoon Network February 20th
- Splatoon‘s producer says a sequel is possible
- Splatoon gets a Japanese manga in two weeks
- Full notes on the latest Smash Bros. patch
- Here’s how Shadow Mewtwo plays in Pokkén Tournament
- A new Pokémon is called Magearna in the West
- You can now preorder the 20th anniversary Pokémon New 3DS
- And the Fire Emblem Fates New 3DS XL
- Junichi Masuda is attending this year’s E3
- Nintendo survey asks fans if they want an original video series
- You can get a digital copy of Mario Kart 7 for just $16
- New Nintendo Selects games are coming
- Several upcoming Amiibo can be preordered from Nintendo UK
- Tons of retro Pokémon merch coming soon
- One in ten people cried at the Pokémon Super Bowl ad
- YouTube voters declared it this year’s best ad
- A fan made a fully-playable VR Duck Hunt
- Documentary on Brawl‘s competitive scene now on Kickstarter
- Fan turns Ganondorf Amiibo into Barrett from FFVII
- Smashified turns Undertale‘s Mettaton into a trophy