There are tons of gaming enthusiast podcasts out in the wild, but almost none of the top-tier podcasts are made specifically for Nintendo fans. That’s where we come in! We here at Gamnesia are bringing you a new episode of “Nintendo Week,” a podcast made for Nintendo fans by Nintendo fans.
Join Alex, Ben, and Colin as we bring you an episode completely dedicated to subjects from our dear listeners. This week we introduce two brand-new segments: Trainer Tips, where we give you the best of our advice on troubles you face in gaming, and The Sacred Realm, where we pontificate on the subjects you want to hear us discuss. This week we offer advice on Splatoon‘s various modes and how to fill out a collection of GameCube games. Then in The Sacred Realm, we discuss the differences between regional Virtual Consoles, 3DS customization, and the Mother 4 fan game. Afterwards, to flesh the episode out, we briefly discuss the Super Mario Mash-Up Pack, which just launched in Minecraft: Wii U Edition, and we have wonderful things to say.
You can check out the episode below—or if you’d like to save it to listen later, you can check the latest episode out on iTunes, available now.
Nintendo Week is currently available in full on
iTunes, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia—and tons of videos from the show are available on YouTube where it’s easy to find them based on your favorite subjects… So between it all, you have plenty of ways to access one of the best places for information on all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you’d rather not subscribe, you can still find all of our Nintendo Week content right here at Gamnesia.
Note: We’ve reached file capacity for SoundCloud uploads, so for the time being we’re exploring other options. In the meantime, we’re still available on tons of great platforms!
If you’d like to give us feedback, please email me at
[email protected], and we’ll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don’t be afraid to leave suggestions. And if you have questions about Nintendo that you’d like some insight on, please send those in as well! When we have a good number of fan questions, we’ll be answering them in one big block, so we’d love to hear some of your thoughts.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on Podbean
- Follow Colin and Alex on Twitter
- Give us your feedback!
Lightning Round Stories:
- The Ice Climbers costume is now in Super Mario Maker
- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is now on the Virtual Console
- Europe has a batch of new My Nintendo rewards
- There are two new My Nintendo missions in North America
- You can now register for Pokémon GO‘s beta in the US
- You can preorder the new Splatoon Amiibo at Best Buy
- Sega’s holding a special E3 event for Sonic‘s 25th anniversary
- Japan is getting an official novel for Ace Attorney
- Australia is getting official Zelda trading cards
- Japan is getting Splatoon-themed playing cards
- Monster Hunter Generations launches in the West July 15th
- Yo-Kai Watch 2 launches in North America September 30th
- Fancy Parties beat Costume Parties in the latest Splatfest
- The director of Elite Beat Agents hopes for an NX sequel
- CoroCoro’s new Pokémon Sun/Moon trailer hides a new Pokémon
- Sakurai explains misconceptions about favoritism in Smash
- Emily Rogers says NX uses custom chips with power similar to Xbox One
- Nintendo doesn’t share personal info from Miitomo
- Super Smash Bros. is getting a new balance patch this month
- Capcom is working on another new Monster Hunter game
- All Tokyo Mirage Sessions DLC will be available at launch except a Hot Springs pack
- Yacht Club Games would be surprised if Nintendo characters cameoed in Shovel Knight
- Japan is getting Pokémon merchandise of the Substitute Doll
- A homebrew mod lets you display your Twitter feed on an NES
- Splatoon is gaming’s most successful new IP in Japan since Wii Sports
- Sonic‘s brand officer says the series is perfect for theme parks
- Nintendo is considering making as much of their movies as possible themselves
- Sun and Moon‘s starters may have had their final evolutions’ types leaked
- The new Story of Seasons game will let players have Hamtaro as a pet