Crash Bandicoot made a big comeback last Summer with the launch of the N. Sane Trilogy on PlayStation 4. As we learned during yesterday’s Nintendo Direct, this trio of classic PlayStation games is also coming to Nintendo Switch in July, but the fun doesn’t stop there. In a new blog post, publisher Activision has revealed that Crash is also headed to Xbox One and PC as well.
All three platforms will receive the trilogy on July 10th, 2018. Here’s a full breakdown of what you can expect from the games, courtesy of a recent blog post from publisher Activision.
This marks the debut of everyone’s favorite marsupial on the PC, and it has been a
decade since he has appeared on a Nintendo or Xbox console! So welcome back, Crash. You’re about to get a lot more UMPH in your WUMP!
Players on these additional platforms can experience the features that made the collection a success on the PS4, including:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
- And more!
As a kid I never thought I would see the day when the classic Crash Bandicoot games appeared on Nintendo and Xbox consoles. But Activision is in charge of the IP these days, and they’re looking to get Crash into the hands of as many gamers as possible. This remastered trilogy is the perfect way to introduce a whole new generation of players to an iconic collection of games, regardless of their platform of choice.