Sony recently announced that they will be livestreaming their E3 event in theaters across the US and Canada. The tickets for the event are now available, but you’ll have to be quick as they are being given out on a first-come first-serve basis. The tickets are free while supplies last, with 80% of theater capacities being given to ticket holders and the other 20% to those already on the waiting list.

The PlayStation E3 Experience runs from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM PT on June 14th with an exclusive 30 minute post-show hosted by Geoff Keighley.

Will you be getting tickets for the show? Let us know what location you’re going to!

Source: PlayStation

No
ChannelImages
Our Verdict
Top

Josephine Christie
Hey there! I'm Josephine, a Scottish journalism student and a Junior Editor at Gamnesia. I'm here because I love to write, and I love games. Isn't that just the perfect combination for this site? My favourites are The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing and Telltale games.

    Comments

    Comments are closed.

    You may also like

    More in News